Where to Start ?
- Have a look around the website, and Learn about the wider Transition Movement. If “Transition” appeals to you…
- Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to see what we are up to.
- Become actively involved – join our Working Groups, and take part in our Projects (see below).
- Volunteer… We need help to (for example) look after our Farmer’s Market Stall, plan Events, promote Transition Haslemere, update the website etc. Usually its fun and sometimes you might learn or do something new too – like standing in the High Street doing a Research Survey for the first time in your life !
- Read our “30 Ways You Can Get Involved” Document…and…GET INVOLVED
The following groups are up and running, and we are close to forming a Food Group to follow on from the Mapping Local Food Webs project.
We are open to ideas for new groups too, for example groups covering Recycling and Waste, Health and Wellbeing, The Arts and our Spiritual connection with the place would all be welcome, as well as other groups that share our aims.
Landshare Group (Haslemere Community Veg Growers)
Our Working Groups are creative and self motivated, they report back through the Steering Group on a monthly basis and are covered by Governance rules.
We are looking for more volunteers for all projects, so if you have a bit of time to spare and some enthusiasm/expertise in any of these areas we would love to hear from you.
Have a look at the events we are planning (and also events we have done), there are many ways you can get involved and help, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Read what we are doing and planning by looking at the latest minutes of our meetings
This page has the following sub pages.